We absolutely love outdoor vineyard weddings! Jennifer took the time to share some information about her
wedding for us.....
1. Where did you have your wedding?
Shinn Vineyard in Mattituck, Long Island
2. What is the back story of how you chose this venue for your wedding?
One of our first dates was to go wine tasting on the North Fork. When we decided to get married, we
researched all the vineyard and chose Shinn because it is organic and sustainable, something both of us
believe in. Plus, who doesn't love wine?
3. How did you meet your fiance?
4. Is there anything you can point out about your pictures that we might not have noticed?
I bought a veil and totally forgot it at home. I think the look came off
anyway and was glad I didn't bring it ultimately.
5. What was your favorite part of the day?
Starting the walk down the aisle and seeing the love and support on everyone's faces. I'll never forget that.
6. Any advice for bride's planning to have their wedding outdoors or at a vineyard?
We had the reception in a barn and it got pretty hot, so fans are something I wish we had.